1. To hold scientific meetings independently or with other organizations for dissemination of modern concepts of PMR
2. To encourage the formation of state and regional branches of association
3. To provide for the delivery and holding of lectures and meeting for medical personnel for the purpose of direct or indirect advancement of the cause of PMR
4. To watch and advise the legislation affecting PMR and allied subjects
5. To advise other associations, voluntary Agencies and governmental agencies on the matters affecting the interests and development of PMR including standardization of aids and appliances, problems of rehabilitation, resettlement of disabled etc.
6. To provide for Continued Medical Education programs for postgraduate students and other specialty doctors.