Procedure for Applying
Download the Application Form for the Fellowship by clicking here
Fill in all the details using MS Word in the application form downloaded.
Send one soft copy by email to each of the following.
IAPMR SecretariatDr. Navita Vyas,
Hon. Secretary, IAPMR
Center for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Four Bungalows, Andheri(West), Mumbai - 400053, IndiaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson Academic Committee.Dr. M Feroz Khan
D Phys Med, MD (PMR)
Consultant in PMR,
Mohana Orthotics and Prosthetics Centre,
6/325, Valayapathy Street,
Chennai - 600037
Mobile: 09840615996Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: December 15, for availing fellowship for the following year.
Application Form and Rules
Applications are invited from members of IAPMR for the fellowship. (click here to download application form)
The terms and conditions are as follows: -
- 1. Age: Below 40 years as on the 1st of January of the year in which traveling fellowship is to be undertaken. Should be a member of IAPMR for more than five years.
- 2. Must be working in Rehabilitation Medicine and should have made some contribution to the field of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- 3. Previous recipients of this award are not eligible to apply.
- 4. The application form can be downloaded by clicking here.
- 5. Applications should be accompanied by
a. plan of visit
b. objectives of the fellowship
c. tentative time for starting the fellowship
d. write up for effective utilization of fellowship expenses.
- 6. The executive committee selects the candidate based on his qualifications, experience, and publications etc.
- 7. Presently the fellowship amount is Rs 10,000/- or the actual cost incurred by the fellow, whichever is less. The amount shall be released after submission and acceptance of the report along with the statement of expenditure.
2015: Dr. Anand Varma, Hubali
2013: Dr. Diganta Borah
2012: Dr. Ganesh Arun Joshi, Bhopal
2011: Dr. Anil Kumar Gupta, Lucknow
2010: Dr. Ajay Gupta, New Delhi
2009: Dr. Abhishek Srivastava, Bengaluru
2008: Dr. George Zachariah
2007: Dr. PP Pan
2005: Dr. E Rajendra Kumar
2004: Dr. Venu Gopal
2000: Dr. N Romi Singh, Imphal
1997: Dr. S Sunder, Chennai
1986: Dr. U Singh, New Delhi
1984: Dr. VP Sharma, Lucknow